Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday's with Daddy

Mondays are one of Jonathan's days off. Riley gets the day with him until I get home and then it's family time.  Yesterday was a good Monday too! :)

On my lunch break, I put dinner in the crockpot.  Thanks to my friend Theresa (Coffee Beans and Kisses), I found this recipe: Chicken Parmesan.  Theresa does a lot of crock pot cooking and always shares her recipes and that's what led me to that blog. :) Yay! :)

When I got off work, the crock pot was done. I just needed to make noodles.  I put water on to boil and put Riley down for a nap.  Dinner turned out VERY tasty!



Riley napped for a good hour and fifteen minutes. He is finally started to consistently take at least one nap longer than 30 minutes!  He woke up like this:



 He likes to work his way out of the swaddle. This weekend we're going to start to try and wean him from the swaddle.  BTW: I have to thank Theresa for this swaddle me (and lots of other stuff her youngest little one grew out of)!


Then it was time to laugh at daddy. :)

Then I decided we needed a picture of Daddy and Riley:



 And then of course Riley and me!



Then we had some play time in the nursery later on in the evening.


Riley is getting really close to crawling. He'll get up on his knees and rock back and forth.


I can't say I'm ready for him to be quite that mobile yet, but it is time, isn't it? LOL

We even had a fun bath time. :)

BUBBLES!


Really, Dad? Really?

One of Riley's new favorite toys is plain old cups, btw. :)

Well, that was our Monday. Next Monday we get the WHOLE day off all together!  :) Now I think I have a diaper to change... :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a little doll! It's great that daddy gets to spend days with him too. I always wondered with his schedule how much time he'd get with him. Gonna be a big busy weekend this weekend too I'm sure with dogs' birthday and Memorial weekend and all. Give everyone love for me!!!

    ReplyDelete