Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shame on me!

Well, since almost an ENTIRE year has gone by since I've blogged, I figure it's time to pick it back up again.  I might have to go back and cover some events I missed blogging about, like Riley's trip to NY last June/July and.. Oh, his FIRST BIRTHDAY. Oh yeah, when he started crawling and walking. He has teeth now too. 10 in fact. 

But for now, I'll briefly catch up with our most recent great news!

Jonathan will be moving to first shift next month!  The first shift sergeant moved to the PD and so that position was open. He, along with a couple other guys, took a test and did an oral interview a couple weeks ago. From what I understand, they also took into account experience and stuff in their personnel files.  Last week Jonathan found out he got the position. YAY! It will be super nice to have him home in the evenings. It will be a big change and take some getting used to (because you know, I have my shows to watch! LOL) but it will be awesome.

Another big change coming up: Jonathan's mom is moving to Winfield! We're not sure exactly when, but sooner than later. It will be wonderful for Riley to have 2 of his grandmas nearby. She will also be able to help out with Riley once Jonathan moves to 1st.  All of us here in Winfield look forward to having Julie around!

Ok, that's enough for now.  I promise I will blog more often! Can you believe it though? Riley is 17.5 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment